More Pictures, thanks to Drew...
Yo Yo everyone.
We've got more pictures.
Some of them are from the last day of our three day trip, and some are from another day trip we took last week to the Burren and the Cliffs of Moher.
Here's they is...

John at the torc Waterfall

Drew, Myself, and John at the Cliffs of Moher

ibid

John and I having a spectacular time at the Aliwee caves

John, Drew and I at Skellig Michael (perhaps the most amazing place I've been on Earth.)

More Skellig Michael

Drew at the Torc

Another Defiant act at the Cliffs of Moher
I'll explain later.


1 Comments:
I hope you kids are happy, I had to create a bullshit blog just to say my piece on your little thingy here. (just in case you forgot how much of a jackass I am, theres a little taste)
But here's the irony: I was going to post a hilariously snide comment in reference to that (obviously staged) photo of you guys in front of the "PRIVATE PROPERTY" fence, but it took me so long to think up all the names and titles for a blog that I forgot my hilariously snide comment. I really hope it comes back to me.
-p, yo.
Post a Comment
<< Home