John Speaks: Steppin' out
If you will look underneath this post you will see the spectacaller pictures of the Bright Young People on their travels. And to the upper left hand corner you will note the 'X' button that allows you escape from this torturous ride.
Sorry, that was my weak attempt at sounding like a tour guide. Speaking of, I dont think Cool, Hip, or Morality will ever subject themselves to such treatment again. We had to temporarily change Hip's name to Mr. Yuk as we bounced inside a coach bus stuffed with tourists and stagnant air. Our guide was quite the dud, the only time he got really energetic was when he was selling us where to get crappy overpriced goods. As Morality says, 'What a racket.' Yeah they had us something good. Oh, we just had to see the spectacaller caves, he was prepared to get us into the caves for the low low price of €7, as opposed to the regular price of €10. What a deal, what a let down. I guess the Irish have learned the art the tourist trap rather well. Atleast we got some good pictures of us prenteding to be having a grand old time...
Also, we were able to travel in the comfort of knowing that had any suicidal animals tried to attack us we had the upper hand and by God would give em' what for.


3 Comments:
Ahh, your spelling John. It's funny really. I'm assuming what you mean by spectacaller is actually spectacular. Although I did look it up just to be sure that is in fact the correct spelling, I spelled it correctly both here and in the dictionary.com text field.
John,
what is this i hear of an early return? it hardly seems like you left yesterday. regardless, i hope the guiness and the clovers have found you well.
-brian
I have nothing to say.
Post a Comment
<< Home