Planning and waiting
Good day everyone...
So we got our eurail passes yesterday. The excitement is building. But no one has given us recomendations as to where to go... so you. YOU who are reading this right now, please give us some ideas. We have a basic outline, but that's only basic. We'd love to have some specifics.
Anyway... we've gotten a hold of The Fritches (friends of John's family in Germany) and will be visiting them (perhaps all three units: Anna, Eva, and the folks) all over Germany. We'll also be visiting Bethann in Bologna. The trip doesn't start until the 26th... but I have so little other news to share, this will have to suffice for today.
...In other news... I received word today that I'll have someplace to stay in New York this spring, so I'm probably going to be living out there for a couple of months. Any of y'all out there gimmie a holla holla.
Also in the news today: Champions league games from all over europe are happening tonight. Should be a good time to go out and get a pint.
and finally. I hope I'm not the only one getting a huge kick out of this whole Vikings sex scandal thing. I laughed out loud today when I read mike tice's comments in the star tribune:
"Sometimes," Tice said, "you wake up and you say, 'Man, I didn't have anything to drink last night. I didn't have anything fattening. So why do I want to puke?' Then you realize, 'Oh, that's right.' You start remembering what's going on in your life."
Cheers Mike... soon you'll probably be puking with no job. Good Luck, Buddy.
Later y'all


1 Comments:
I have no suggestions for you guys in the way of places to go, as I have only been out of this country once. (I was at the international peace garden with my grandma, half of which is technically in Canada. I can't be sure exactly how much time I spent on the canadian side but we were only there for an hour.) If I had the opportunity I'd go see stonehenge, but you guys have already seen that haven't you?
Anyway here's an article of interest to people who like minneapolis:
http://www.dtjournal.com/articles/2005/10/10/news/news01.txt
That's right, we got a brand new state-of-the art library serving the community buttloads of goodness and prosperity--and we don't give a shit that our stadium is 23 years old and used by both our baseball and football teams. Go to HELL sports, where people actually care about you (the south).
-P, yo.
Post a Comment
<< Home